vendredi 27 novembre 2009

TATA VEGA - GIVIN' ALL MY LOVE * 1981

With Motown Records, Vega released four solo albums on the Tamla label: Full Speed Ahead (1976), Totally Táta (1977), Try My Love (1978) and Givin' All My Love (1981). These albums featured a diverse range of genres, including classic Motown soul, country or southern soul, disco, jazz, funk, country, Latin, doo-wop, and gospel.

She has had an active career as a backing vocalist, working with Stevie Wonder, Andraé Crouch, Lou Rawls, Rare Earth, Chaka Kahn, Patti LaBelle, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles and Madonna.

In 1998, she signed with Quincy Jones’s Quest Records and released a gospel album, Now I See.

1 Giving All My Love

2 You Keep Me Hangin' On
3 Abandoned
4 Reachin' All Around My Love
5 There's Love in the World
6 You Better Watch Out
7 Love Your Neighbour
8 Second Wind
9 I Got So Used to You Being

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire